Detailed programme will be published in May
Solvay Brussels School, ULB
Campus du Solbosch – Building R42
Avenue F.D. Roosevelt 42
Participation is free of charge for PhD candidates.
Recruiting schools and universities can find details about the participation fee on the Registration page – Recruiter section.
Participation fee includes:
- participation of selected number of recruiters representing the school/university. A school/university add recruiters by managing its group after the registration is complete.
- the possibility to book an interview booth at no extra cost. Booking an interview room is also possible and will be charged in addition to the fee
- all the social activities included in the event’s flow (dinner, lunches, coffee breaks etc.)
– from Zaventem national airport by taxi: 25-50 min (depending on traffic)
– from Zaventem national airport by public transportation: 50-70 min (trains from airport to Brussels Midi station or Central station every 15-20 min)
By public transport:
Visit Brussels Public Transport (STIB) website
Access to campus by public transport
– from train station Gare du Midi or Gare Centrale by taxi: 15-30 min
– from train station Gare du Midi or Gare Centrale by public transportation: 20-40 min
All participants are expected to make their own hotel arrangements. You might find useful the following links: